I recently ordered in this bag, and I wanted to share with you how much I love it & can not WAIT to use it for our summer travels!!
It's The Getaway bag (so aptly named). After much debate, I went with the navy/red medallion - which must be my new favorite print, because I realized after it arrived that my La Totale is in the SAME print! :)
Some things I love, besides the print, of this bag:
- Removable shoulder strap
- Unzips 3/4 of the way down to expand in height for those random shopping excursions ;)
- The portion that unzips has a coordinating print....gotta keep everything cute!
- The fabric is a woven, spill resistant fabric - - it's the same type of fabric that Prada uses!
Here are some more details on the bag:
- Measurements: height - 15", height (expanded) - 19.25", length - 23", depth - 8", strap drop - 8.5".
- Exterior: navy/red medallion on spill resistant woven fabric.
- Interior lining: red mosaic tile on spill resistant material.
- Expandable compartment: navy/red dot print on woven fabric.
- Trim and handles: camel textured lizard.
- Top zip closure.
- Signature Stella & Dot Hardware: silver clover charm on zip pull.
- 1 Exterior slip pocket and 1 Interior zip pocket.
- Available in painted zebra, mariposa, red ikat, elephant, multistripe, green ikat and navy/red medallion.
There is SO much room inside!!! I was packing for a trunk show tomorrow evening, and so much of my display & samples fits in this bag! I'm clearly totally stoked.
Another fun thing? Right now, you can get a free Hang On with any Getaway purchase! So I went with our stripe print....
Color coordinated to match the Getaway!
More of the print I love :)
While the obvious use of this Hang On may be cosmetics / toiletries....I think it would also be a great item to have for bag organization.
Here are some random uses:
- baby items (diapers, wipes)
- food storage (toddler snacks, snacks for me, utensils, etc)
- stuff that you really just don't want spilling into your bag (pens, pencils, crayons, etc)
And I was even thinking you could fill it with items & gift it to someone special! So for the teacher, perhaps fill it with their favorite candy / snack, a book for relaxing, some lotion, etc.
I just love the versatility!!!
What do you think? What cute travel accessories have you come across lately?